- Kenai Fjords wildlife and glacier cruise with the best chance to spot whales, sea otters, steller sea lions, puffins and the seldom-seen Northwest Fjords
- Exit Glacier guided walking tour
- 3 night stay at Seward Windsong Lodge
- Transfers to and from Anchorage to Seward Windsong Lodge
- Activities as noted above
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Arrive in Anchorage, Alaska and enjoy a comfortable coach transfer to Seward. Your home for the next three nights will be the Seward Windsong Lodge which sits along the Resurrection River on the edge of Chugach National Forest and near to Exit Glacier. You will enjoy peaceful setting for relaxation after your days of adventure.
Today you will join a local boat cruise into the stunning Kenai Fiords National Park. Your captain will take you to the best spots within the park. You will be surrounded forests, towering glaciers, epic scenery and the area is also popular for marine life such as Steller sea lions and sea otters and birds such as puffins and eagles as well as other wildlife.
This evening is for you to enjoy on your own. You may choose to take the shuttle into town to dine at one of the many restaurants or you may choose to stay at the lodge and enjoy gourmet dining at Resurrection Roadhouse at the hotel or something more casual at Goliath Bar and Grill.
Today is a new adventure, join an experienced naturalist guide for a walk to the Exit Glacier viewpoint. Exit Glacier exists in the only portion of Kenai Fiords National Park that is accessible by road, with the glacier viewpoint being just a stroll away. A network of flat trails with interpretive signage from the visitor center reach the towe of the glacier, you can choose to continue to a higher viewpoint overlooking the glacier.
This morning you will check out of the lodge and join a comfortable coach transfer back to Anchorage where your package concludes.