Anderson Vacations strictly follows the Guidelines and Protocols enforced by the Federal and Provincial/Territorial Health Authorities in each jurisdiction visited to ensure the safety of our travellers and the local communities.
Anderson Vacations will take the following steps to ensure safety:
1) A detailed briefing is given by the Anderson Vacations Tour Leader to all participants at the start of the tour to clarify health-related issues and lay down health and safety guidelines and clarify protocols that will be followed while on the tour.
2) When loading a coach, we start loading the rear seats first. While exiting, we start to disembark from the front.
3) Provincial public health order guidelines regarding group size per table, hand washing and distance between each table are followed.
4) The Tour Leader is aware of the nearest hospital address, emergency phone numbers, and protocols regarding isolation, at all times.
1) We work with well-established suppliers across the country all of which have their own health and safety protocols in place to ensure the safety of our guests.
2) Our expert destination specialists are up to date with the latest protocols and closures and will keep our clients up to date with recommended changes to their travel itinerary.
TOUR CARE & SAFETY - A Responsible Return to Travel
As we continue to ensure safe group travel, the well-being of our travellers, tour leaders, and ground suppliers is still our top priority. Operations are done in the safest and most responsible way possible. We have created new health and safety procedures, with an emphasis on hygiene and sanitation.
These procedures are in line with recommendations from the World Health Organization and follow the World Travel & Tourism Council's (WTTC) Safe Travel protocols for tour operators.
We take every step we possibly can to care for your well-being, while still providing an educational and enjoyable experience.
What is WTTC?
The World Travel & Tourism Council ("WTTC") represents the global private sector of Travel & Tourism, with a mission to ensure the sector is seamless, secure, safe, inclusive, and sustainable. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the WTTC has created the Safe Travels stamp, which is the world's first-ever global safety and hygiene stamp for the travel and tourism industry.
WHAT IS THE SAFE TRAVELS STAMP?
- 1) The Safe Travels stamp is the world's first-ever global safety and hygiene stamp for Travel & Tourism, designed specifically to address COVID-19 and similar outbreaks.
- 2) The stamp will allow travellers and other Travel & Tourism stakeholders to recognize destination authorities and companies around the world that have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC's Safe Travels Protocols.
- 3) All countries, destination authorities and companies operating in Travel & Tourism will be able to use the stamp, provided they comply with the Safe Travels protocols.
WHAT ARE THE SAFE TRAVELS PROTOCOLS?
- 1) WTTC has produced new global Safe Travels protocols for use by the Travel & Tourism sector as best practice guidelines to help restart and speed up the recovery of the sector in the wake of COVID-19.
- 2) The global protocols are designed to help to rebuild confidence among travellers, and within the sector, so safe travel can resume once restrictions are eased. They provide consistency to destination authorities as well as guidance to travel providers, operators, & travellers, about the new approach to health & hygiene in the COVID-19 world.
- 3) The global protocols were developed in collaboration with WTTC Members, leading industry associations & international organizations. They take into account the current guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).