- On board professional host/chef
- Professional skipper
- Opportunities for snorkeling with tropical fish, rays and turtles.
- Sea Kayaking
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner daily)
- 1 set of linen, towels and beach towels per person
- Opportunities for snorkeling with tropical fish, rays and turtles
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel, water)
- Insurance for the yacht and passengers
- Water sports on board (snorkeling equipment and sea kayak)
- Optional extras: 30 Euros per person for excursions package payable on the spot upon arrival or on booking.
- Taxes as applicable
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Transfers to the airport/hotel/catamaran
- Beverages: soft and alcoholic
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
3 Nights Starting Price
Welcome and boarding at noon, downtown of Uturoa, Raiatea Island. Lunch, short navigation inside the lagoon of Raiatea and Taha'a to Motu Tau Tau, located northwest of Taha'a. Leisure activities during the afternoon include beachcombing, sea kayaks, snorkeling parties and walk on the motu.
Navigation of 4 hours to Bora Bora island. Lunch at anchor at the Motu Tapu. Afternoon swimming with the reef sharks. Discovery of the Bora bora's lagoon. Evening and night to the east of Bora Bora.
Overnight: Bora Bora
Swimming with Manta rays. After breakfast, short sail to the Motu Taurere, few stops for nautical and leisure activities. Swimming with tropical fish, rays and turtles. Discovery of the barrier reef, beachcombing with the option of a barbecue lunch on a private motu.
Afternoon, sailing navigation in the fabulous lagoon of Bora Bora, and then a night at Matira point.
Overnight: Bora Bora
Disembarkation at 08.00am, at Vaitape pier, Bora Bora. End of your private South Pacific Island Cruise Experience.