- Calgary Tower Elevation Pass
- Calgary Sightseeing Option
- West Edmonton Mall Attractions pass
- Athabasca River Float Trip
- Jasper SkyTram Elevation Pass
- Full Day Tour Jasper to Lake Louise
- Ice Explorer Ride
- Lake Louise Gondola Pass with Breakfast
- Discover Banff Guided Tour
- Evening Wildlife Tour
- 9 night of accommodation
- Scheduled coach Calgary to Edmonton
- VIA Rail from Edmonton to Jasper in economy class
- Shuttle transfer Banff to Calgary
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Included today is a Calgary Food tour and an elevation pass for the Calgary Tower.
Today, you will have opportunity to experience the historical side of Calgary with admission to Heritage Park. Or you may choose to experience a bobsleigh ride at WinSport Canada Olympic Park or even a guided Segway tour of the river valley.
Pass by rolling hills and prairies as you travel along the Queen Elizabeth II by scheduled coach.
Experience exclusive shopping, fine dining and entertainment at West Edmonton Mall. Included is an attractions pass allowing entrance to either the Waterpark or Galaxyland and other attractions.
Leave the prairies behind and travel by rail into the majestic Canadian Rockies and Jasper National Park.
Ride the Jasper SkyTram to the top of the Whistlers Mountain for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy a relaxed and spectacular float trip down the Athabasca River.
Travel the famous Icefields Parkway, stop at major viewpoints including Athabasca Falls, Columbia Icefield for an Ice Explorer ride, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake.
Overnight: Lake Louise
Ride the Lake Louise gondola before traveling to Banff. Join a guided evening wildlife tour and discover the challenges of protecting animals and their habitat in Banff National Park.
Visit sights such as Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, the Banff Hoodoos and Lake Minnewanka in one of the most beautiful places in Canada.
Transfer by shuttle today to Calgary airport or downtown.