- Vancouver harbour cruise
- Forbidden Vancouver walking tour
- Vancouver hop-on hop-off city tour (24 hrs)
- Vancouver Lookout
- FlyOver Canada experience
- Maligne Valley sightseeing
- Jasper SkyTram elevation pass
- Columbia Icefields tour
- Ice Explorer ride
- Lake Louise gondola with breakfast
- Evening wildlife tour
- Discover Banff guided tour
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola in Banff
- Calgary Zoo
- Calgary Tower elevation pass
- Heritage Park Historical Village
- 9 nights of accommodation
- Rocky Mountaineer rail tour in SilverLeaf Service OR VIA Rail in a private cabin for two
- Meals included on board the train
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Upon arrival in Vancouver you will be transferred to your downtown accommodation. Included today is a Hop-on-hop-off pass, travel at your leisure on a turn of the century San Francisco style trolley bus with 23 stops including 16 of Vancouver's major downtown attractions. Take the entire tour in two hours or spend longer experiencing this beautiful city. Also included is a Vancouver Harbour Cruise, entrance to the Lookout viewing tower and Fly over Canada experience.
This evening participate in a Forbidden Vancouver walking tour and hear all the stories that don't make their way onto the tour buses. Be emerged in Vancouver's history as you listen to tales of crime, corruption, and sin.
Today you can either choose to board the world-renowned Rocky Mountaineer daylight train service to Jasper via Kamloops OR travel on the overnight VIA Rail service in a private cabin. Departing Vancouver pass through the fertile fields of the Fraser Valley and view the towering peaks of the Coast Mountains before entering the Fraser Canyon. You'll see the thundering waters of Hell's Gate and follow the Thompson River to historic Kamloops gateway to the interior of British Columbia.
Follow the Canada railway and the Thompson River through rolling hills into the snowy peaks of the Monashee Mountains. View Pyramid Falls and the expansive glaciers of the Albreda Icefields before passing by Mount Robson, which at 12,972 feet is the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Arrive in Jasper in the early evening.
In the morning join our guide for an interpretive tour up the Maligne Valley. The tour will include a stop at Maligne Canyon for a guided walk above the gorge, Medicine Lake and then Maligne Lake where you can either take the boat cruise to Spirit Island or enjoy a guided hike along the Mary Schaffer Loop. This afternoon ride the Jasper SkyTram to the top of Whistlers Mountain for spectacular views.
Travel the famous Icefields Parkway, which links Jasper and Banff National Parks along one of Canada's highest mountain roadways. Climbing from the low valleys to nearly the tree line, experience three life zones, the montane, the subalpine and the alpine. Along the way stop at major viewpoints including Athabasca Falls, Columbia Icefield for an Ice Explorer sno-coach ride, Crowfoot Glacier and Peyto Lake.
Overnight: Lake Louise
Take a ride on the Lake Louise gondola, where you will enjoy breakfast at the top, before leaving Lake Louise by shuttle to Banff. This evening join a guided evening wildlife tour. Discover the challenges of protecting animals and their habitat in Banff National Park. Leave the safari with a greater understanding of the national park and the animals that live within it.
Explore the many places of interest around Banff on your sightseeing excursion today. Sights such as Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, the Banff Hoodoos and Lake Minnewanka await you in one of the most beautiful places in Canada.
Transfer by shuttle today to Calgary downtown. This afternoon we have included entrance to the Calgary Zoo and an elevation pass up the to the top of the Calgary Tower.
Check out the Heritage Park Historical Village before departing Calgary.