- Choice of Banff Activity (Local Sightseeing or Guided Hiking)
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola in Banff
- Evening Wildlife Safari
- Tour from Banff to Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
- Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola
- 4 Nights Accommodation in standard Fairmont Rooms
- Shuttle Transfer Banff to Calgary
- Shuttle Transfer Lake Louise to Calgary
- Sightseeing and Attractions as listed above
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Travel west from Calgary to the mighty Canadian Rockies. You will see a spectacular range of scenery as you travel across ranch lands, along rocky lakeshores, over high mountain passes and through the remarkable tunnels that form the rich rail history of the Canadian Rockies
Join a small group tour and visit Banff's landmarks and historic places. The afternoon is free to explore Banff at your leisure; you may choose to take a dip in the Upper Hot Springs. In the evening travel through a variety of landscapes on a small group evening wildlife safari. (These activities are available on a private basis for an additional charge).
Visit the most treasured spots in the Canadian Rockies on this amazing excursion through Banff and Yoho National Parks. Experience the evolution of the land and discover how it has shaped the appearance of natural wonders found in these spectacular mountain settings.Travel along the Bow Valley Parkway to Johnston Canyon where a pleasant mid morning stroll provides time to stretch your legs and snap a few pictures. In Lake Louise, a cafe lunch from the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will be provided with time to relax by the lakeshore or explore the world-famous hotel. You will travel to Moraine Lake in the Valley of the Ten Peaks before crossing the Great Divide into Yoho National Park (British Columbia) via the scenic Kicking Horse Pass. At the Pass, you will learn about the Spiral Tunnels, one of the most infamous sections of the Canadian railway. The magnificent Yoho Valley and Takakkaw Falls will be the final scenic stop before beginning the trek back to Lake Louise
Overnight: Lake Louise
Enjoy a leisure day by the beautiful waters of the lake. You could choose the moderate hike to Lake Agnes, Mirror Lake. A trek to the Big Beehive will give you a fabulous birds-eye view of Lake Louise from above. Enjoy many of the amenities at the Chateau Lake Louise such as an authentic fine-dining, Afternoon Tea overlooking the beautiful Lake Louise or relaxation in the Spa.
Overnight: Lake Louise
Depart Lake Louise after checking out of your hotel and enjoy a relaxing transfer back to Calgary or Calgary Airport.