- Hornblower Niagara Falls cruise
- Entrance to Journey Behind the Falls
- Niagara's Fury
- Entrance to the Butterfly Conservatory
- 1000 Islands cruise
- Ottawa hop-on hop-off city tour
- National Gallery of Canada
- 4 nights of accommodation
- 5 day mid-size car rental including unlimited kilometres (special conditions apply)
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
The short journey from Toronto to Niagara Falls will take you through the orchard laden Niagara Peninsula. On arrival in Niagara Falls join a boat ride to the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls. You also have entrance included to Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Overnight: Niagara Falls
On your departure discover the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you can visit a local country market and tour a winery. Follow the shores of Lake Ontario, one of the five Great Lakes of North America to Kingston, a UNESCO World Heritage Destination for its remarkable and well preserved 19th century defense fortifications.
Discover local islands as you join a cruise through the Thousand Islands on a triple deck paddle-wheeler. The ship winds its way through the small cottage islands of the Admiralty group featuring Napoleon's Hate, Wanderer's Channel, the Bateau Channel, the new, opulent Mandalay mansion and the historic sights of Kingston. Your afternoon drive is dotted with small villages and surrounded by maple forests and rich pasture land as you travel to Ottawa, the capital city of Canada.
Sit back and relax on an open top double decker or historic trolley as your professional guide shows you the nation's capital with its many historical landmarks, scenic waterways and beautiful parks, your ticket is valid for one day allowing you time to hop on and off at your leisure.
Your package ends with drop off of your car rental.