- Browse in the Australian National Surfing Museum in Torquay
- Experience a Welcome to Country ceremony with indigenous people in the Grampians
- Call in at the high-tech Museum of Australian Democracy in Ballarat
- Visit Creswick Woollen Mills, the last coloured woollen spinning mill in Australia
- Green Olive farm in the Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne's vibrant walkways & arcades
- The iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground
- The eclectic village of Daylesford, with antique shops, bazaars & cottage industries
- Indulge in a relaxing mineral bath at the historic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa
- The Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles
- Airport transfers
- Professional Tour Director and Tour Driver
- Luxury Coach Transportation
- 13 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- 6 nights of accommodation
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Gratuities to driver (Recommend $3-$4 per person per day)
- Gratuities to guide (Recommend $5-$7 per person per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not listed
- Attractions not listed
- Credit card payment fees, where applicable
- Airfare — domestic and international (Unless Specified)
- Travel insurance (Strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
Admire the style and spirit of Victoria's capital. This evening, join your Travel Director for a welcome reception before boarding Melbourne's famous Colonial Tramcar Restaurant to trundle through the glittering city streets in elegant surrounds.
View the city's impressive skyline over breakfast on the 35th floor restaurant of Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. Return to earth and begin your exploration of Melbourne's wide avenues, charming arcades and trendy street art in the company of a local expert. Indulge in the Melbournian tradition of morning tea before enjoying lunch at your leisure. We head for the eclectic spa town of Daylesford, then relax in the healing waters of the historic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa. Tonight enjoy dinner in the award-winning restaurant, The Argus.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
A leisurely start to the day could see you enjoy a stroll through the enchanting Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens. Your first stop today is Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm for morning tea. Drip syrupy lavender honey over freshly baked scones before heading to Creswick Woollen Mills, for an exclusive guided tour. Continue on to the historic town of Clunes admiring beautifully preserved Victorian architecture. Grab a spot of lunch at one of the cafés or the country pub, the National Hotel. En route to Dunkeld, visit the Museum of Australian Democracy at Eureka to gain insights into the birth of Australian democracy. Settle in to the picturesque surrounds of the Southern Grampians this evening. Your dinner at Wickens at Royal Mail Hotel, is made with fresh local ingredients and available produce growing in the extensive kitchen garden.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast, you're invited to join the ground's gardener for a guided walk through the hotel's kitchen garden. Then head to Hall's Gap and the Brambuk Cultural Centre. Witness a welcome to country ceremony and then the local Gariwerd, Djab Wurrung and Jardwadjali people will teach you how to throw a boomerang and gather local bush tucker for sampling. Admire the views over the Grampians Mountain range before heading down the mountain to coastal Warrnambool. This evening, discover the maritime history of the region during a Highlight Dinner and Stage Show at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Enjoy a leisurely morning, preparing for one of the world's most scenic coastal drives later today. Golden beaches stretch endlessly along the route. Wind through lush forests and stop to admire highlights including the Bay of Islands, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and the Twelve Apostles. The crisp sea air provides a refreshing backdrop for lunch in the seaside town of Port Campbell or consider an epic helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles (own expense). Stop in quaint Apollo Bay before arriving in the seaside village of Lorne late afternoon.
The last leg of the Great Ocean Road brings us to the surf capital of Torquay, where you'll learn about Australia's beloved surf culture before continuing to the Bellarine Peninsula. Indulge in a delicious Be My Guest lunch and wine tasting at the award-winning Jack Rabbit Vineyard. Appetites quelled, board a ferry to Queenscliff and Green Olive Farm. This evening enjoy a sumptuous dinner together at Linden Tree Restaurant.
Overnight: Mornington Peninsula
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The aroma of coffee beans beckon as you head back to Melbourne after breakfast. As this Inspiring Journey nears its end, venture into the hallowed grounds of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Later, enjoy a Farewell Lunch with newfound friends after an epic adventure through the diverse landscapes and lifestyles of Victoria. For now, all that's left to say is a fond farewell till next time.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch