- Kenai Fiords National Park boat tour
- Admission to the Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Alaska Railroad experience between Anchorage, Denali and Fairbanks
- Full-day Denali Wildlife tour including lunch
- Sternwheeler and Discover the Gold tour in Fairbanks
- 7 nights of accommodation
- Coach transfer from Seward to Anchorage
- Airport transfers
- Rail Transfers in Fairbanks
- Alaska Railroad train journeys between Anchorage and Denali, Denali and Fairbanks
- Attractions and activities as outlined above
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Welcome to Seward, the first day of your itinerary, a land surrounded by stunning glaciers, towering mountains and ocean wildlife. This small town is the basecamp to all the adventures in Kenai National Park. During your visit take time to explore the bustling harbour, boutique shops and galleries in downtown Seward, as well as the stunning natural beauty.
Today you will join a local boat cruise into the stunning Kenai Fiords National Park. Your captain will take you to the best spots within the park. You will be surrounded forests, towering glaciers, epic scenery and the area is also popular for marine life such as Steller sea lions and sea otters and birds such as puffins and eagles as well as other wildlife. Depending on the time of year you may see Humpback and orca whales.
After breakfast, transfer from Seward to Anchorage on a comfortable coach transfer along the National Scenic Byway. As you depart Seward you'll climb into the Kenai Mountains and through the Chugach National Forest before descending back down to follow along the coastline of the Turnagain Arm. Look out for Moose and Dall sheep along the route. Your destination today is Alaska’s largest city, Anchorage. Set amid the coastal Chugach Mountains and located on the beautiful Cook Inlet, Anchorage is a stunning urban enclave surrounded by wilderness. Explore the enticing history of Alaska at Anchorage’s famed cultural attraction, Alaska Native Heritage Centre.
After an early breakfast board Alaska Railroad's Denali Star train and travel from Anchorage to Denali. Explore the rugged wilderness of Denali National Park & Reserve. Marvel at panoramic views of the famed Alaska Mountain Range including famous Mount Denali – North America’s highest peak.
Today you will take a wildlife tour through the heart of Denali National Park. Keep an eye out for wildlife as this tour offers a great opportunity to see animals including grizzly bears, moose, and wolves. Return to Denali in the early evening.
Enjoy this morning at leisure, you would have time to add an optional flightseeing activity this morning and see Denali National Park from a birds-eye-view and maybe even land on a glacier! This afternoon you will board the Alaska Railroad's Denali Star Train once again for your journey from Denali to Fairbanks. Fairbanks is affectionately known for its pristine lakes, captivating sunrises, and rich Alaskan Native culture.
Enjoy some local touring in Fairbanks today. Board the Sternwheeler Discovery for an unforgettable cruise of the Chena and Tanana Rivers. These old-time steamboats frequented the river during the gold-rush days. Today you'll also have chance to discover more about the days of gold, maybe even try gold panning for yourself! Tonight, you might choose to explore the city of Fairbanks best restaurants and eateries for your final night in Fairbanks.
After a week of adventure, your package ends upon check out of your hotel.