- Discover the city of Winnipeg
- Assiniboine Park
- Canadian Museum Human Rights
- Hermetic Code Tour
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Attractions and sightseeing as above
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Taxes as applicable
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Arrive in Winnipeg and check into your hotel. The day is yours to explore and you might choose to discover the Forks National Historic Site, the Winnipeg Art Gallery, the Exchange District or St. Boniface and the French Quarter (any admissions additional).
Get a feel of the Canadian sub-Arctic as you experience a journey to Churchill at the Assiniboine Park Zoo. With its 10-acre northern species exhibit, this well run attraction is home to polar bears, seals, muskoxen, Arctic fox, snowy owls, caribou, and wolves.
Next you'll visit the iconic Canadian Museum of Human Rights, the only museum entirely devoted to human rights for humanity. From the breathtaking architecture to the moving stories and captivating exhibitions and programs, every part of the Museum offers a unique encounter as you experience human rights stories from Canada and around the world.
Check out of your hotel and make your way to the Manitoba Legislative Building and enjoy a Hermetic Code Tour. The Hermetic Code Tour is part of Destination Canada's Signature Experiences Collection. Learn about the magic, mystery and architectural wonder. Discover hidden hieroglyphic inscriptions, numerological codes and Freemasonic symbols.