- Reserved Ticket to the Afternoon Rodeo (North or South Centre - Level 1)
- Reserved Ticket to the Evening Chuckwagon Races and Grandstand Show (North or South - Level 5)
- Souvenir Programs, Cowboy Hat, Tote Bag and Calgary Stampede Store discount voucher.
- 2 Skyrides over Stampede Park
- National Music Centre Admission
- Calgary Tower Admission
- 3 Nights of Accommodation
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed above
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Upon arrival, make your own way to the hotel. Explore the energetic city streets at your own pace. Take this opportunity to visit Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre - over 450 years of music history and innivation, the NMC's collection is comprised of over 2000 pieces that tell the stories of music in Canada.
Spend a full day at the grounds, enjoying the many activities that the Calgary Stampede has to offer. Today you have reserved seating included at the afternoon rodeo. The World's Richest Rodeo featuring the world's toughest competitors. There are six events that happen daily including: ladies barrel racing, bareback, tie-down roping, steer wrestling, saddle bronc and bull riding. The action starts at 1:15 p.m. daily, from opening day through to the finals on Sunday. Your event tickets include your entrance to the Stampede Grounds for the day.
This evening you have tickets to the Chuckwagon races and the Grand Stand Show. That pounding of hooves and trembling of the ground can mean only one thing; the world's premier chuckwagon event, the GMC Rangeland Derby, has begun! During nine nightly heats, featuring a new semi-final Saturday, you'll witness all the heart-stopping action as 36 drivers, 216 horses and their teams of outriders vie for over $1.15 million in prize money! During the Stampede, the races start nightly at 7:45 pm. The world famous Grandstand Show follows. Your event ticket includes your entrance to Stampede Grounds for the day.
Check out of your hotel and make your way to Calgary Tower before your departure from Calgary. Summon your courage to step out on the glass floor!