- Discover the town of Banff in Banff National Park
- Luxury rail journey from Banff to Vanvouver
- Discover the city of Vancouver
- 3 nights of accommodation (One night in each Banff, Kamloops and Vancouver)
- Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf rail experience from Banff to Kamloops and Kamloops to Vancouver (Upgrades available for additional cost)
- All meals and select beverages on board the train.
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Travel insurance (Strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
- Gratuities to local guides
- Items of a personal nature
Arrive in Calgary and enjoy your scenic transfer from Calgary to Banff. Arrive in Banff at the very centre of Canada’s very first National Park. Nestled high in the Canadian Rockies, the town of Banff is located within the Banff National Park. Once “Siding 29” on the Canadian Pacific Railway, the town of Banff was intended to be a tourist town from its very inception. The park’s first superintendent, George Stewart, even oriented the town’s first street so that it offered the best possible view of Cascade Mountain. With easy access to pristine wilderness, outdoor adventures, jaw-dropping landscape, and a vibrant history, there are many places to visit in Banff and Lake Louise.
Travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from the mountain town of Banff to Kamloops, in the heart of the BC Interior. Today’s highlights include crossing the Continental Divide, seeing the famous Spiral Tunnels, the Kicking Horse Canyon, Rogers Pass, and Craigellachie where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven into the ground.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Your journey continues towards the Pacific Ocean and the coastal city of Vancouver. You will again see dramatic changes in scenery, from the desert-like environment of the interior, through winding river canyons and pristine forests, to the Coast and Cascade Mountains and the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley. Highlights include the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon. Arrive into Vancouver this evening and time is at leisure.
Vancouver is a vibrant metropolitan city, Vancouver is nestled between majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage. All four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Your package ends upon check out of your hotel this morning. However, before departing Vancouver there are so many sights and activities to be enjoyed before you depart. You might like to explore Vancouver's sea wall by bike, the worlds longest uninterrupted waterfront path. Or maybe discover the totem poles in Stanley park or the abundance of other activities that the city has to offer.