- Hop-on Hop-off City Tour
- CN Tower pass with dinner at the top
- Entrance to Ripleys Aquarium of Canada
- Little Canada
- Entrance to Ontario Science Centre
- Segway Tour
- 4 nights of accommodation
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Spend the day building your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On-Hop-Off city tour aboard a London-style double decker bus or trolley. Join the tour at any one of over 20 scheduled stops at featured attractions and points of interest and then hop on and off all day. Includes a boat tour of the Toronto Harbour and Islands.This evening enjoy dinner at the award-winning fine dining 360 Restaurant at CN Tower.
Spend the day today exploring two of Toronto's world-class attractions, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and the Ontario Science Centre.Ripley's Aquarium of Canada is Toronto's newest and most exciting attraction! Containing over 5.7 million litres of water, this interactive attraction immerses guests in a thrilling underwater adventure that showcases more than 16,000 marine animals. It is Canada's largest indoor aquarium featuring one of the world's most extensive jelly fish exhibits, sting ray and bamboo shark touch pools and daily live dive shows. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada will captivate guests from around the world!The Ontario Science Centre will ignite your curiosity with wonder. It offers hundreds of interactive exhibits, science demonstrations and films under the IMAX Dome.
Today you will enjoy a guided Segway tour of the Distillery District. The Distillery District is a national historic site and represents the largest collection of Victorian industrial architecture in North America. After seeing Toronto's wonderful Distillery District, head to Little Canada to experience a whole new perspective of Canada in miniature. Celebrating all things Canada, this one-of-a-kind experience will bring out your inner child while teaching you all about our great country on a miniature scale.
Your package ends upon check out from your hotel.