- Lake Okanagan dinner cruise
- Similkameen Valley & wines
- Osoyoos and Canada’s only desert
- Mysterious Spotted Lakes & Grist Mill
- Oliver, wine capital of Canada
- Okanagan Wine & Orchard Museum
- 7 Wine tastings included at:
- Nk’Mip Cellars Winery
- Top winery in Similkameen Valley
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
- The brand-new District Wine Village
- Bench 1775 Winery
- Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
- CedarCreek Estate Winery
- 4 nights of accommodation (3.5–4 star)
- professional Tour Leader
- transportation on private motorcoach
- 7 Wine Tastings
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- 5% provincial tax on top of tour base rate
- Gratuities to driver (Recommend $3-$4 per person per day)
- Gratuities to guide (Recommend $5-$7 per person per day)
- Meals not listed
- Attractions not listed
- Credit card payment fees, where applicable
- Airfare — domestic and international
- Travel insurance (Strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Items of a personal nature
Welcome to Kelowna, home to the most iconic wineries of the Okanagan Valley. As we arrive in Kelowna for the start of your Okanagan journey. Check into your hotel and meet your fellow travellers at a welcome dinner.
This morning after a hearty breakfast, we will start our journey as we visit a family-owned and operated Davidson Orchards Country Village located in beautiful Vernon, BC. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch featuring Davidson Orchard’s own apple juice and homemade apple pie. Board the tractor-drawn Johnny Popper train and take a tour of the sprawling and bountiful orchard.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we drive to Summerland, BC where you will board the Kettle Valley Steam Train. Aboard a vintage passenger coach, experience riding on the only preserved section of this historic railway. Originally built in 1912, the authentically restored steamed locomotive will bring the Edwardian Era to life. This 10-mile train ride passes through stunning vineyards and lush orchards.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Embark on a grand winery tour today visiting some of BC’s most iconic and internationally recognized wineries. Start the day off at serene Summerhill Pyramid Winery, known for its organic winemaking process. Taste some of their fine wins as you learn more about their traditional methods. Next, we will first visit Quails Gate Winery, internationally known as one of the country’s top agri-tourism sites. Join a winery tour of the vineyard and sample some of the best wines in the Okanagan. Later, enjoy incredible panoramic views of the Okanagan Valley as you enjoy a farm-to-table lunch made from fresh local ingredients. After a short and scenic drive, arrive at Mission Hill Winery. Experience the art of winemaking at this state-of-the-art winery, and wander through the lush vineyards as you sample different varietals of wine. You will have the chance to experience the wine-making process firsthand. Finally, enjoy a mouth-watering farewell dinner at Sparkling Hill Resort.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After a final farewell breakfast, say goodbye to your new friends and to the beautiful Okanagan region as you make your way home.