- An activity filled Quebec cultural travel experience
- Stay in Montebello in the world’s largest log building
- Time to visit the Safari Parc Omega
- Horse ride or Zip Line experience in famous Mont Tremblant, one of North America’s premier resort towns
- Saint-Sauveur known for its galleries and restaurants
- Montreal with its cultural and culinary possibilities
- 4 nights of accommodation
- 5 day mid-size car rental including unlimited kilometers (special conditions apply)
- Sightseeing and attractions as indicated
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
First stop on this scenic drive is Montebello, a picturesque village offering a resort atmosphere. On the border with Ontario, Montebello is a quiet village with the highly recommended drive-through wildlife Parc Omega just outside. This safari park is home to a large variety of native Canadian wildlife including deer, bison, beaver, elk, raccoon, timber wolf, coyote, muskox, boar, red fox, Alpine ibex, caribou, black bear, moose, wild turkey, and turtle. Stay is at the Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello, the world's largest log building with an impressive 6 hearth fireplace in the lobby.
Featured in the National Geographic and the Conde Nast Traveler magazines, Mont Tremblant, nestled in the heart of the Laurentian Mountains, is one of North America’s premier resort towns. Good as all-seasons resort, Tremblant has a European-style pedestrian village with excellent hotels, restaurants, boutiques and plenty activity options to keep everyone busy. In the summer, you can be close to nature at the nearby freshwater Lac Tremblant, and there are endless hiking possibilities along the scenic trails in addition to golfing, zip lining, mountain biking and fishing.
Mont Tremblant deserves a full day to truly experience the scenic surroundings and sample one of the many experiences on offer. We have included a choice of a horseback ride or zip line experience. However, the possibilities are endless with road and mountain bike rentals, dune buggy experiences, alpine sledding, skateboard parks and rock climbing experiences. If all of this is too much activity, you can simply retreat to the casino and try your luck.
Located in the foothills of the Laurentian Mountains, Saint-Sauveur is a picturesque village and resort where visitors can go sightseeing, shopping in the Principale, or do what the locals do. With its peaceful lakes and spectacular scenery, you can’t help but fall in love with this. Visit the many boutiques, art galleries and enjoy fine cuisine in the local restaurants.
Arrive in Montréal today and return your vehicle. Montréal shines through every season and summer extends well into autumn in Montréal. Every night of the season brings a new band, award-winning film or dance troupe to the city and the outdoor venue Jardins Gamelin invites visitors to see free performances and sample food-truck specialties until mid-October. More outdoor entertainment, and a flurry of music, film, theatre, dance and art events, add a diversity of cultural experiences to an already transformative season. Extend your stay in this city to relax and explore the amazing choice of culinary styles available here.