- Montréal coach tour
- Montréal walking tour
- Discovery cruise on the St. Lawrence River
- 3 course dinner in Old Montréal
- Halifax city tour
- Peggy's Cove tour
- 4 nights of accommodation
- VIA Rail private cabin for two from Montréal to Halifax
- Meals included on board the train
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Arrive in Montreal and make your way to your downtown accommodation.
Take in over 200 points of interest including a photo stop of Notre Dame Basilica, St. Joseph's Oratory, Old Montreal, the French Quarter and Mount Royal on a three hour city tour. This afternoon join a discovery cruise where you will explore 35 kilometres of history and attractions along the St Lawrence River. This evening enjoy a 3 course dinner in Old Montreal.
This morning join a walking tour and explore the West side of Old Montreal, an area rich in French heritage and architecture. This evening board VIA rail's Ocean train and settle into your cozy private Cabin. You're rocked to sleep as you leave French Canada behind and travel to Halifax.
Wake to views of the Atlantic Ocean, rolling hills, and quaint coastal villages that appear frozen in time as you travel into the Atlantic Maritimes. Arrive into Halifax in the early evening and make your way to your selected accommodation.
On a Halifax city tour, you will be introduced to one of North America's most unique and captivating cities. View historic properties, such as the Spring Garden Road area, Old Town Clock, St. Paul's Church, residential areas and much more. The tour includes the Titanic Burial Site and the Halifax Citadel National Historic Park. In the afternoon travel to Peggy's Cove, which has been an artist and explorers paradise for well over 150 years. This picture postcard village, on the rugged Atlantic shoreline, stand on solid rock about the crashing surf.
Your package ends upon check out of your hotel.