- Toronto hop-on hop-off city tour
- Ottawa hop-on hop-off city tour
- CN Tower elevation pass
- Ripley's Aquarium
- Toronto harbour tour
- Segway tour of the Distillery District
- Niagara Falls day tour
- Buffet lunch in Niagara Falls
- National Gallery of Canada
- Museum of Civilization
- 5 nights of accommodation
- VIA Rail corridor service in economy class as listed
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Arrive in Toronto and make your way to your downtown accommodation.
Join Toronto's original and most comprehensive fully narrated hop-on hop-off tour through the city, visiting the CN Tower, Skydome, Toronto Harbour front, Casa Loma Castle, the Eaton Centre, Hockey Hall of Fame and Yorkville. Included in your pass is an elevation ride to the top of the CN Tower and entrance to Ripley's Aquarium.
This breathtaking full-day tour will take you through the orchard-laden Niagara Peninsula to Niagara Falls. Enjoy a buffet lunch overlooking the falls. Join a boat ride to the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls. Stop at the observation deck of the Whirlpool Rapids and visit the Floral Clock. On your return discover the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-lake, visiting a local country market and touring a winery.
Follow the shores of Lake Ontario by rail through Kingston and on to Ottawa, the capital city of Canada.
On a hop-on hop-off city tour you will visit the nation's capital with its many historic landmarks, scenic waterways and beautiful parks. Included for use at your leisure is admission to the National Gallery of Canada. This is located in one of the most spectacular sites in Ottawa - along Ottawa's historic ByWard Market, overlooking the Ottawa River and the Parliament Buildings. Its award-winning architecture, featuring the luminous Great Hall, spacious galleries, and interior gardens and courtyards, is in itself worth the visit.
Your package ends with check out from your hotel.