- Toronto hop-on hop-off city tour
- CN Tower elevation pass
- Ripley's Aquarium
- Montréal coach tour
- Montréal walking tour
- Discovery cruise on the St. Lawrence River
- Québec City walking tour
- Afternoon tour to the Beaupré Coast
- 6 nights of accommodation
- VIA Rail corridor service in economy class as listed
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Arrive in Toronto and make your way to your downtown accommodation.
Join Toronto's original and most comprehensive fully narrated hop-on hop-off tour through the city, visiting the CN Tower, Skydome, Toronto Harbour front, Casa Loma Castle, the Eaton Centre, Hockey Hall of Fame and Yorkville.Included in your pass is an elevation ride to the top of the CN Tower and entrance to Ripley's Aquarium.
Departing this morning, you will travel by train to Montreal. Enjoy the scenery of the Ontario and Quebec countryside during your journey. This afternoon explore the West side of Old Montreal on this 90-minute walking tour showcasing its French heritage and rich architecture. Soak up the European charm of Old Montreal, one of the oldest urban areas in North America, and learn its history from your expert guide.
This morning take in over 200 points of interest including a photo stop of Notre Dame Basilica, St. Joseph's Oratory, Old Montreal, the French Quarter and Mount Royal on a three hour coach city tour. This afternoon discover Montreal from a whole new perspective as you join a discovery cruise on the St Lawrence River.
Following the St. Lawrence River, pass from city suburbs to the rural landscapes of forests and rich pastures, dotted with tiny villages that extend to Quebec City, the oldest walled city in North America and hear to the French Canadian culture of Canada. This evening enjoy a 3 course dinner in the heart of Old Quebec.
Overnight: Québec City
With a professional local guide, join a leisurely walking tour where you will explore the architecture, historical sites and significant events in Quebec's history. In the afternoon travel by coach for a tour to the Beaupre Coast and Montmorency Falls.
Overnight: Québec City
Your package ends upon check out of your hotel.