- Hudson Bay Coastal Boat Tour to see Polar Bears and other arctic wildlife
- Beluga Whale Boat Tour/Fort Tour to see Beluga Whales
- Cultural and Heritage Tour of the Churchill area
- Parks Canada Interpretive Presentation
- Prince of Wales Fort National Historic Site
- 4 nights at the Lazy Bear Lodge
- 2 nights in Winnipeg (pre & post stay)
- One dinner entrée of your choice from the Lazy Bear Café menu (vegetarian substitute available)
- A hearty breakfast buï¬€et served at Lazy Bear Café
- Naturalist Tour Guide
- Airport transfers
- Luggage handling included in Churchill
- Round-trip airfare between Winnipeg and Churchill
- Tips and gratuities
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance (Strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
Known for its friendly and welcoming spirit, Winnipeg is a diverse multicultural city with a rich and varied history. An aboriginal trading centre prior to the arrival of the Europeans, Winnipeg was at the heart of the country's fur trade and instrumental in developing Canada's gateway to the west. Home to a grain exchange that once rivaled the largest markets in the world, Winnipeg's architecture and neighbourhoods reflect the profound character of this small prairie town.
Take a flight to Churchill, the polar bear capital of the world and transfer to the Lazy Bear Lodge. This charming, rustic lodge is located in the heart of the polar bear country and built from logs recycled from the nearby boreal forest. Whether you explore the lush boreal forest and its wildlife, the rocky Hudson Bay coastline teeming with beluga whales, or come to visit the great polar bears, a stay at the Lazy Bear Lodge will be unique and memorable.
Take a boat trip to visit the friendly beluga whales. Let our experienced guides take you on a jet boat tour of the bay and river estuaries where you'll see countless Beluga Whales.
Today enjoy a 3 -4 hour tundra vehicle tour and a Cultural and Heritage/Town and area tour
Say goodbye to Churchill and take your flight back to Winnipeg.