- Maligne Lake tour with boat cruise
- Jasper SkyTram elevation pass
- Full day tour from Jasper to Lake Louise
- Ice Explorer ride
- Glacier Skywalk
- Discover Banff half day tour
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola in Banff
- Rocky Mountaineer rail journey from Vancouver through whistler to Jasper
- 7 nights of accommodation
- Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service (Upgrades available)
- Meals included onboard the train
- Shuttle Transfer to Calgary from Banff
- Sightseeing and attractions as outlined
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Taxes as applicable
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery between Vancouver and Whistler, all in the comfort and luxury of the train. During your three and a half hour trip, journey through scenic Howe Sound and Cheakamus Canyon, across a trestle bridge and past an extinct volcano before arriving in Whistler Village.
Continue eastward with Rocky Mountaineer to the mighty Canadian Rockies. You will see a spectacular range of scenery as you travel across ranch lands, along rocky lakeshores and over bridges the that form the rich rail history of the Canadian Rockies.
From Quesnel depart to the majestic Canadian Rockies and Jasper National Park. Be on the lookout for wildlife such as moose and bald eagles as you pass Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Upon arrival in Jasper your evening is at you leisure.
This morning join a local tour for an interpretive tour up the Maligne Valley. At Maligne Lake you can either take the boat cruise to Spirit Island or enjoy a guided hike along the Mary Schaffer Loop. This afternoon ride the Jasper SkyTram to the top of Whistler's Mountain.
Travel with your interpretive guide along the world-famous Icefields Parkway. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway will include Athabasca Falls, the Weeping Wall, Bow Lake, and the Crowfoot Glacier. You will also make a stop at the Columbia Icefields Centre where you will have the opportunity to take part in the Snocoach Tour onto the Athabasca Glacier, and/or explore the Glacier Skywalk overlooking Sunwapta Valley.
Overnight: Lake Louise
Begin your journey from beautiful Lake Louise and learn about the natural forces that have shaped the appearance of the lakes and streams found in this area of the Rocky Mountains. Visit Moraine Lake then cross the Great Divide to experience Yoho National Park, the Spiral Tunnels and Takakkaw Falls before returning back to Lake Louise and onto Banff.
Explore the many places of interest around Banff on your sightseeing excursion today. Sights such as Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, the Banff Hoodoos and Lake Minnewanka await you in one of the most beautiful places in Canada. Included is a Banff gondola pass.
Transfer by shuttle today to Calgary airport or downtown.
Itinerary available in reverse from Calgary to Vancouver.