- Calgary Tower elevation pass
- Half day horseback-riding
- BBQ lunch
- White water rafting
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola in Banff
- Evening wildlife safari
- Ice Explorer ride
- Glacier Skywalk
- Maligne Lake cruise
- Afternoon float trip
- One hour guided segway ride
- West Edmonton Mall attractions pass
- Entrance to the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology
- 7 nights of accommodation
- 8 day mid-size car rental including unlimited kilometres (special conditions apply)
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
On arrival into Calgary we have included a Calgary Tower elevation pass.
Follow Highway 1 to Kananaskis where you will explore the mountain ranges on a horseback ride, enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch and join a professional guide for a raft down the Kananaskis River before continuing on to the township of Banff.
Explore many places of interest including the Cave and Basin National Historic site and the Banff Gondola, where you will see a panoramic view of the Bow Valley. This evening join a guided wildlife safari.
Drive along one of the world's greatest mountain highways. The Columbia Icefield Parkway offers outstanding view points and wildlife observation. At the mighty Columbia Icefield we have included an Ice Explorer ride onto the Athabasca Glacier and a Glacier Sky Walk pass.
Visit Maligne Canyon and glacier-fed Maligne Lake, here you will take a cruise to Spirit Island. In the afternoon enjoy a leisurely float trip down the Athabasca River.
Leave the Rockies behind and travel to the capital of Alberta, experience first hand North America's largest urban parkland and the continent's largest shopping and entertainment centre, West Edmonton Mall.
Join a guided 1 hour segway tour along the scenic River Valley, before heading out to West Edmonton Mall for exclusive shopping and entertainment. We have included an activity pass allowing entrance to the Water Park or Galaxyland and other attractions.
Travel south to Drumheller, located in the Alberta Badlands, with a surreal landscape of sunbaked hills, lunar flats dotted with sagebrush and deep canyons. Visit the Royal Tyrell Museum of Paleontology, one of North America's great natural museums before returning to Calgary.