- Hornblower Niagara Falls cruise
- Entrance to Journey Behind the Falls
- Niagara's Fury
- Entrance to the Butterfly Conservatory
- 1000 Islands cruise
- Ottawa hop-on hop-off city tour
- Montréal walking tour
- National Gallery of Canada
- Discovery cruise
- Old Québec City walking tour
- Québec City helicopter tour
- Old Québec City ghost tour
- 8 nights of accommodation
- 9 day mid-size car rental including unlimited kilometres (special conditions apply)
- Sightseeing and attractions as listed
- Airfare unless specified as included within the itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- Travel Insurance and Cancellation Protection (strongly recommended, ask us for a quote!)
- Gratuities for Local Guides, Tour Managers, and/or Bus Drivers
- Meals not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Items (attractions and sightseeing & entrance fees) not listed as included in the itinerary
The short journey from Toronto to Niagara Falls will take you through the orchard laden Niagara Peninsula. On arrival in Niagara Falls join a boat ride to the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls. You also have entrance included to Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Overnight: Niagara Falls
On your departure discover the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you can visit a local country market and tour a winery. Follow the shores of Lake Ontario, one of the five Great Lakes of North America to Kingston, a UNESCO World Heritage Destination for its remarkable and well preserved 19th century defense fortifications.
Discover local islands as you join a cruise through the Thousand Islands on a triple deck paddle-wheeler. The ship winds its way through the small cottage islands of the Admiralty group featuring Napoleon's Hate, Wanderer's Channel, the Bateau Channel, the new, opulent Mandalay mansion and the historic sights of Kingston. Your afternoon drive is dotted with small villages and surrounded by maple forests and rich pasture land as you travel to Ottawa, the capital city of Canada.
Sit back and relax on an open top double decker or historic trolley as your professional guide shows you the nation's capital with its many historical landmarks, scenic waterways and beautiful parks, your ticket is valid for one day allowing you time to hop on and off at your leisure.
Travel through rural Ontario as you cross into Quebec at Coteau. On arrival in Montréal explore the west side of Old Montreal on a 90-minute walking tour showcasing its French heritage and rich architecture.
Your day is free to explore at your leisure. We highly recommend you join a guided cycle tour of the city. Montréal is known for its extensive inner city cycling trail system. You will be with the locals as you explore the way they would commute from point to point every day.
Following the St. Lawrence River, pass from city suburbs to the rural landscapes of forests and rich pastures, dotted with tiny villages that extend to Québec City, the oldest walled city in North America and heart of the French Canadian culture of Canada. This evening enjoy a 3 course dinner in the heart of Old Québec.
Overnight: Québec City
With a profession local guide, join a leisurely walking tour where you will experience Old Québec. This afternoon enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view of Québec City on a helicopter tour before embarking this evening on a storytelling walking tour where you will learn about the darker side of Québec history with Ghost Tours of Québec.
Overnight: Québec City
Your package ends with drop off of your car rental.